Weekend update 1
So while this isn’t the first weekend update that I have made its the first that I document on the new page. Finishing the move to the new organization on github and more work on this page is what I think I’ll do the next weekend. But now on to the changes:
- Added fov option.
- Chunks closer to the player is now generated first.
- Started code reorg needed for texture pack support and classic textures.
- Fix: On small maps the mesh builder would not build the last row of blocks.
- Fix: Options menu dubplicated when changing fullscreen mode.
- Fix: Stop moving when starting to chat or opening menu.
- Fix: If AA is not supported make sure that you can’t turn it on.
Just run the launcher and it should update automatically! Also Curiosity on Mars!