Weekend update 6
Its been a while and a lot of changes gone into Charged Miners. The default skin now works, you can replace it just like with the background, see help for how to do that.
Also like to thank Scoot, for his work on the Launcher, especially now that mc.net seems to be having so much troubles.
- Added support for “resuming” a connection to a server.
- Remember the server hash instead of the server name for the list.
- OtherPlayer movement much more smoother (Thanks Allie).
- Download default player skin if not found.
- Added a error message when the graphics card can’t support Charged Miners.
- Tweek player speeds to be more like classic.
- Fix: Connect to correct mc.net address.
- Fix: More chunk building fixes.
- Fix: Spelling (Thanks Allie).
- Fix: More logging of errors.
- Fix: Halfslabs bottom not being drawn when halfslab beneath.
- Fix: Fix certain skins causing segfaults.
- Fix: Options lost on startup eroor.
- Fix: Fix mouse grab moving the view.
- Fix: Hide player name tags when hidden.
- Fix: Disallow placement of admin-crate when not admin.
- Fix: Fixes in the forward renderer.
Just run the launcher and it will update it automatically!